IN THIS SECTION
- Barry Street Health Center
- Behavioral Health
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardio Pulmonary +
- Community Outreach
- Delevan Health Center
- Dental +
- Diabetes Education
- Diagnostic Imaging +
- Digestive Disease Center +
- Durable Medical Equipment / Oxygen Supplies
- Emergency Medicine
- The Heart Program +
- Holiday Park Health Center
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Immediate Treatment
- Intensive Care Unit
- Occupational Wellness Center
- Olean General Healthcare
- Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Pain Medicine Center
- Pastoral Care
- Rehabilitation +
- Salamanca Health Center
- Sleep Center +
- Surgical Services
- Volunteer Service
- Wound Care +
Sleep Disorder Center
Olean General Hospital joins Bradford Regional Medical Center as the region’s only two sleep centers accredited by AASM. The Sleep Disorder Center specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. If you are one of the 40 million Americans suffering from chronic sleepiness, The Sleep Disorder Center can help you get a good nights rest. The Sleep Disorder Center provides professional consultations to adults and children.
Did you know that if you suffer from a sleep disorder, you run a greater risk of illness or injury?
Adequate sleep is one of the most important contributors to good health, and a lack of quality sleep can often lead to health problems. A growing number of people in the community suffer from various sleep disorders such as sleep apnea or insomnia.
We invite people to learn more about different sleep disorders, possible treatments and how the Sleep Disorder Center at Olean General Hospital at The Hampton Inn can help.Olean General Hospital was the FIRST hospital in New York State to partner with a hotel to provide first-class luxury service in rendering sleep medicine to our community.
Sleep Technicians & Technologists
The Sleep Technicians and Technologists work with each patient to explain the procedures used in a sleep study, to answer questions, and to hook patients up to the tiny wire leads that measure brain waves, heart rate, and various other activities throughout the study.
Eric Ten Brock, M.D. serves as the Sleep Disorder Center's Medical Director. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine and has been a member of the Olean General Hospital medical staff for several years.
- Accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Accreditation by the Joint Commission
- The first Sleep Center in New York State to partner with a high-end hotel.
- Luxury amenities such as wireless high-speed internet, king-sized beds, 32 inch plasma televisions, DVD players, complimentary breakfast, and "sleep-in availability" Monday through Friday
- Industry-best four to five day turnaround time on study results.
Talk to your doctor today if you think you or a loved one suffers from a sleep disorder and call 716-373-9300 for more information.
What would you like to learn more about?
- Sleep Studies - What to Expect
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Tips for Better Sleep
Sleep Study Order Forms
View Sleep Center Tour video full version [ click here ]
View Sleep Center TV Commercial Spot [ click here ]
Take the Epworth Sleepiness Scale.
[ click here ]
Download Sleep Center brochure.
[ Download ]
Learn more about sleep disorders.
[ click here ]